Christmas is almost here and you want to give just the perfect gift for your woman or your daughter, maybe even your sister! She truly deserves it, but you are clueless what to give her! When you ask her, she states she doesn’t need anything except your devotion and the kids love. But deep inside you know you need to reward her hard work in some special way. This article will give you gift ideas for a busy mom!
She is the power motor of the house, taking care the kids, the pets, the garden, is a loving spouse, and on top of that she might still be studying during the evenings of at daytime when the kids are at school.
You have no idea how she manages it all, looking good and a smile on her face, looking great. Everyone admires her and she seems to be happy with your life.
I tell you one things she doesn’t have and that’s time. She struggles to find time to do the things she used to enjoy. Sure, she never complains about it, after all she is too busy to have any real hobbies.
I bet you were expecting me to tell you to get her a gift card for a day spa, right? While that might be a good idea, I would advice you to also take a look at how you can create her a little bliss at home, so she can relax and indulge in small luxuries.
- Ayurvedic Products
Ayurvedic products are prepared from pure essential oils and herbal ingredients based on thousands of years old Indian recipes.
Now on offer for $49.00
- Javakusum Hair Oil: non-sticky potent hair tonic prevents dandruff, stops hair lose and premature graying. Hibiscus, Amla, Henna and indigo bring out the colors and make the hair shiny. Read more about this fantastic ayurvedic hair oil here: Javasukum Hair Oil
- Silky Strength Aloevera-Wheatgerm Moisturizing Shampoo: strengthens the hair roots and nourishes the scalp controlling dandruff, without drying the hair. It repairs damaged hair, prevents the split ends, while giving it strength and volume.
- Kumuda – Sacred Indian Lotus silicone free conditioner: smoothens and nourishes dull and damaged hair. Includes special ingredients for promoting hair health and stimulating growth while helping to fight hair thinning and hair-fall.
She will enjoy how luxuriously soft her hair will feel and how shiny it will look! I bet she doesn’t spend a lot of time caring for herself, because she is always on the move. Small things can make all the difference and you will enjoy the benefits of her feeling better about herself too.
Now on offer for $157.00
This luxury skincare kit includes:
- Facial Kansa Wand ancient beauty secret
- Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash with sandalwood and honey. Removes make-up gently.
- Kimsukadi Glow-Boosting Facial Oil: made from orange Kimsukadi flowers and 17 herbs, this elixir is the best youth elixir I have ever come across.
- Pomegranate Mandarin Pore Refining Tonic fantastic skin toner.
- Deep Cleansing Lotion: Aloe Vera deep cleansing and moisturizing cream
- Cascade Moisturizing Day Care Lotion: Fabulous Ayurvedic day cream that will protect your face from the sun and pollutions.
She will love the effects of these products will have on her skin. She will look younger, feel happier and will love you for this gift!
You can find my more depth review of these products here:
2. The Sattvic Mind – DVD Set
How about teaching her ancient Ayurvedic secrets about emotional bliss! The Sattvic Mind is a self-improvement model designed to help her to achieve a piece of mind, which is an essential for responding to the modern life’s stress and negativity with calmness.
This course will show you practical, actionable plans for your modern day life, how to identify your Red Light, Yellow Light and Green light behaviors and arrest dangerous behaviors at the nascent stage itself.
You will learn day-to-day techniques designed to help you cope with the particular stresses of modern living – like learning how to say “no” more often at work or even planning fun – yes, planning fun – to build a buffer against anxiety. This course is full of targeted tricks that are deceptively simple, but can potentially change the way you live!
I have written an article about this special and powerful positive way of thinking. You can read about it here:
3. Amazon Audible
Does she love to read, but can’t find time for it? Did you know that Amazon now has an amazing selection of audio books available. She will get a book every month that she can listen with a special app on her phone, while she goes about her chores, commutes or relaxed in the evenings.
Now on offer $14.95/month
Find more than 200.000 titles, recorded by masters of storytelling, bring new dimensions to the book. You can also change between reading on your kindle device and listening the book.
If you order give her this gift, Amazon will give you the first month for free. Take a look at our Competitions and Giveaways as joining the Audible trial is currently one of our competitions for Amazon Gift cards!
HOT TIP! If you feel that none of these gifts is right for her, make sure to check out my other gift suggestions for women!
And yes, if you still feel she would better benefit from a gift card to a day spa, I am sure she would love that too!
ॐ Love and Energy,